Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 2002 05:00:36 -0400
From:      "ro0t" <root@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: counter strike server

I consider myself a pretty friendly guy. As long as people dont packet. I am
the admin! Thanks for your help man. I plan on trying TFC soon. I'll install
a bunch of mods on the server. Im just getting heated up. Gonna burn off
some of that september 11th fury i got built inside and put a moonroof in
some terrorist's heads. Ever try DOD? hehe.