Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 04:19:16 +0100
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>
To:        Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MAIL set by whom?

Gerhard Sittig wrote:

> [ your lines were wrapped, too, without being marked as such;
>   PLONK your mail frontend for this stupidity (why don't you use
>   mutt?) ]

1st this whole thread is about getting mutt started

2nd been there, done that. Had this discussion with Greg. He did not
convince me. Maybe you can. Who knows?

Unfortunately now, like then, a query like

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/search.cgi?words=Re%3A+MAIL+set+by+whom%3F&max=25&sort=score&index=recent&source=freebsd-stable

does not give me the 'evidence' I'm looking for. Maybe in due time,
maybe not. Who knows? Who has the time? Who cares (then)?

You don't need to tell me NS is - eufemism for crap - I'm the one
using it! I'm the one who has just got his bookmark.htm file
truncated!

Alas MS IE does not run on BSD.

But let me put it this way. Again. Using NS when reading my very
own posts I see no wrapped lines. So if *you* do could it not be
due to something *you're* using?

Ok, granted, maybe, just *maybe* NS is performing some arcane
higher form of magick. Buth me don't think so.

End Of Rant and begging your pardon! ;).

Roelof

Het Slakke Huis van de TGV op http://SlakkeHuis.com/
Home is where the (@) http://eboa.com/ is.
Nisser home -- http://www.Nisser.com/