Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 2000 10:29:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jimmy Thomson <glitch@execpc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   pm3-base ports error

I am trying to install pm3-base (which, apparently cvsup needs), and I get
this:

===>  Extracting for pm3-base-1.1.13
>> Checksum mismatch for pm3/pm3-1.1.13a-FreeBSD4-boot.tar.bz2.
>> Checksum mismatch for pm3/pm3-1.1.13-src.tar.bz2.
Make sure the Makefile and md5 file (/usr/ports/lang/pm3-base/files/md5)
are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
"check, type make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/pm3-base.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/pm3-base.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/pm3-base.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/pm3-base.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/pm3-base.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/pm3-base.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/pm3-base.

I have am fairly new to freebsd and the ports collection, so I am pretty
lost here.

Thanks,

Jimmy