Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:04:49 -0400
From:      Michael Edenfield <kutulu@kutulu.org>
To:        Daryl Chance <chancedj@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Tim Kellers <timothyk@mts-128.wallnet.com>
Subject:   Re: portupgrade/make install problem.

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

* Daryl Chance <chancedj@yahoo.com> [030714 11:07]:
> cool.  thanks for the patch and the info.  Would it be
> fine for me to sync the 4.8 source and just install
> the pkg_install utils? (pkg_*). I know the question
> was asked previously, but I didn't see any answer.  I
> assume that it would be fine, but I don't want to
> screw something up if I do install them.

This would probably work.  If you have the source for your currently=20
running version you can try checking out just the diff's used to MFC=20
the changes back to 4.7.

(If my CVS skills are still intact, this is the diff you want:)

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/usr.sbin/pkg_install/info/perform=
=2Ec.diff?r1=3D1.29.2.11&r2=3D1.29.2.12

> PS:  For some reason, yahoo has put your last 2 (this
> and the previous email) into, basically, the spam
> folder.  Very wierd.

Likely because I'm running my own SMTP server off my home PC at the=20
moment, while my real one is being rebuilt, and it's a cable modem.

--Mike

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf--