Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 1997 01:38:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OSS

On Tue, 25 Mar 1997, Amancio Hasty wrote:

> We will use 3.0 -current as the development OS. I got hammer real good in
> the past for being a rev or two behind.
>
> We will need volunteers to try out the driver in 2.2 , thats all.

I'd be willing to try this for the GUS PnP and the SB.  I need some RAM
before I can try the SB, but that's a ways down the road :)

I'd love to contribute code but drivers are not my forte at the moment.
My energy is going into passing a CS algorithms class with a
less-than-wonderful instructor, not programming for FreeBSD.