Date:      Fri, 7 Aug 2015 01:40:11 +0430
From:      Hadi Rezaee <rezaee.hadi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on T5220

Dears,

Recently we've brought 4 * Sun T5220 servers to our data-center. As far as
I know the server's CPU type is UltraSPARC T2 and each server has 4 of them
(1.2Ghz).

I've start to read pages online to see how the support is going on with
FreeBSD. Well, at the end I've got confused even more ... So, I'd like to
know if you recommend to install the freebsd on this type of server ? and
If there is anything I should know before proceeding the installation.

Thanks,