Date:      Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:33:39 +0000
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@chuckr.org>
To:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   64 bit time?

I just downladed and installed FreeBSD-space 5.3, then I read the
UPDATING and got shocked by the info about time, which I hadn't been
aware of.  Teh info on how to tell if you're running on 32 or 64 bit
time in UPDATING relies on the sources, n ot the installed include
files, so I don't honestly know if I'm running on a 32 bit or 64 bit
time system.

Do I have to do a conversion, or is it in my past (as far as the space64
is concerned)?