Date:      Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:09:47 -0800
From:      "Phillip Nordwall" <Phillip.Nordwall@wwu.edu>
To:        "Riaan Annandale" <riaana@mundane.co.za>, <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Hi All + Technical question

To make gkrellm in windowmaker stick to all of your workspaces right =
click on it's title bar and select configuration (or hit F1) There will =
be a selection under monitors that is titled General, select that,  =
There is then a tab on the right that is titled properties, Select that, =
and check the check box next to sticky state.  This will give you what =
you want.  You might also want to adjust the width under General> =
Options> GKrellM width to match your other docked apps.

Phillip Nordwall
Systems Administrator
Western Washington University Computer Science

=20