Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 1997 01:03:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Richard Heller <rheller@oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SciTeXt

I'm having trouble getting SciTeXt to work properly.  I have the environment
set up and everything, but when I try to run it, it gives the following
messages:
sh: logo: command not found

X ERROR: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) occured
Using English language
Fatal SciTeXt error: Font could not be loaded by the X Server!
Maybe you start SciTeXt remote?If you start remote, you had to set the fonts to YOUR X-Environment.
For example: xset +fp pathname_where_the_fonts_are

I'm not starting remotely.  Why can't it find it's fonts?

Thanks,
Rich