Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:46:30 -0500
From:      "Nikolas Britton" <nikolas.britton@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Searching for a front access chassis.

Anyone seen a chassis like this?:
http://www.attro.com/chassis/RACK-3600S.htm

It has the front and back switched around so the PCI slots are in the
front. 3U would be idea because it's the minimum size need to take a
full height PCI card in the vertical position.

The attro chassis in the link above is **exactly** what I want. The
problem is it cost $175 to ship it from Taiwan, plus $215 for the
chassis it's self... without PSU.... So about $500 total. I have found
other chassis like this but most of them are 1U:

SuperMicro SC513 Family
Attro RACK-3600S, RACK-3600
AIC (aicipc.com) RAC-1E-F02, RAC1E-F01
chassis-plans.com
	W03 Shock Chassis
	http://www.chassis-plans.com/custom-showcase.html
		1U Custom Short EATX Chassis - Front I/O
		2U Custom Short EATX Chassis - Front I/O

--
BSD Podcasts @:
http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/