Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:00:16 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@icomtek.csir.co.za>
To:        stranger@sbk-gw.sibnet.ru
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSUP

> What is happened with cvsup.internat.freebsd.org... Looks like
> CVS service is  downed for some time. I've got following error message
> Cannot connect to cvsup.internat.freebsd.org: Connection refused
> about a week.

You must have tried at exactly the wrong times. :-) Internat was mostly
up the last week or so. It was down once or twice because of disk
problems and it was unreachable a few times because of power problems
in a building on campus where our fibre terminates. :-/

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@icomtek.csir.co.za