Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 1996 18:34:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        Sujal Patel <smpatel@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netscape3 (fwd)

On Sun, 31 Mar 1996, Sujal Patel wrote:

> Can anyone Else Report success with "xset bc"..

	Didn't make a difference over here :(

> Here is my information BTW (answering Terry's questions):
>
> I've tried three different versions of -current [about 3 weeks worth]

	Using -stable here (maybe a week old)

> Have tried fvwm, twm, and no wm

	Only tried olvwm for this

> Have tried XF86_S3 and XF86_VGA (3.1.2)

	XF86_Mach64 3.1.2D

> Have a Actix GE32 w/ 1Meg

	Using a Mach64 ATI 4Meg VRAM PCI

> Sujal

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc