Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 2003 04:16:47 +0100
From:      Simon Barner <barner@in.tum.de>
To:        Oliver Eikemeier <eikemeier@fillmore-labs.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GNU packages and gettext

--Fba/0zbH8Xs+Fj9o

> now we are just missing /usr/local/lib/charset.alias:

I thought it would be the best if I fixed them, too. In fact, there are
only some three variants of the patch, so I was able to fix all that
stuff rather quick.
=20
> databases/namazu2
ports/58517

> devel/avr-gcc
ports/58545

> devel/arm-rtems-gcc
> devel/i386-rtems-gcc
> devel/i960-rtems-gcc
> devel/m68k-rtems-gcc
> devel/mips-rtems-gcc
> devel/powerpc-rtems-gcc
> devel/sh-rtems-gcc
> devel/sparc-rtems-gcc
ports/58548

> net/ap-utils
ports/58513

> sysutils/lineakd
ports/58518

> sysutils/linneighborhood
ports/58542

> textproc/opensp
ports/58540
=20
> x11-fm/xfe
ports/58541

[...]

> >2. Modify portlint such that it reports an error when either
> >`charset.alias' or `locale.alias' are in the pkg-plist.
> <advertisement> perhaps the portconflitcs tool will help? </advertisement>

I just used good old `find' and `grep' to look for more ports that
install one or both of `charset.alias' and `locale.alias'.

My result is, that there are still very few cases that need further
investigation. I'll see that I can handle then soon.

Cheers,
 Simon

--Fba/0zbH8Xs+Fj9o

--Fba/0zbH8Xs+Fj9o--