Date:      Sun, 06 Nov 2011 11:54:27 -0800
From:      merlyn@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
To:        Mark Felder <feld@feld.me>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: painful binary upgrade from 8.1 to 8.2

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Felder <feld@feld.me> writes:

Mark> Does freebsd-update follow /etc/mergemaster.rc?

No, apparently it just calls classic "merge", which doesn't have any
kind of "ignore CVS tags".  No wonder it's painful.

But surely, I'm not the only one using freebsd-update.  Does everyone
else put up with this, or is there some additional tool I'm missing?

<merlyn@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>;