Date:      Mon, 04 May 1998 22:04:41 +0200
From:      Juergen Baier <juergen@baier.ch>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   jigsaw 2.0 beta 1

Hi there

I was able get the jigsaw www server running but I
can't configure the thing since the
jigadmin (a java application) fails with the following message:

su-2.01# export CLASSPATH=/www/Jigsaw/classes/jigsaw.zip
su-2.01# java org.w3c.jigadm.Main -root /www/Jigsaw/Jigsaw
http://localhost:8009/
Undefined symbol "_xmDrawingAreaWidgetClass" in
java:/usr/local/java/lib/i386/green_threads/libawt.so (libawt.so)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no awt in shared library path
        at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java)
        at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java)
        at
        at java.awt.Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit(Toolkit.java:402)
        at org.w3c.jigadm.gui.ServerBrowser.getImage(ServerBrowser.java)
        at org.w3c.jigadm.gui.ServerBrowser.<init>(ServerBrowser.java)
        at org.w3c.jigadm.gui.ServerBrowser.main(ServerBrowser.java)
        at org.w3c.jigadm.Main.main(Main.java)
su-2.01#

The server runs perfect under http://www.baier.ch:8001
I read the docs thru the server perfectly. I would really like to
get this server running since the Sunsoft Java server licence run
out after one month usage.
I was able to use:

hotjava 1.0 by 'stealing' everything from my SUN and then editing
the shell script.

JavaWebServer1.1 by just adapting the shell script that starts it.

Couldn't we make some sort of "java ports collection" with programs like
the
rest of FreeBSD or integrate it in the real ports collection.
If this exists already please tell me where.

have nice day Juergen