Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:46:14 +0200
From:      Thomas Wuerfl <Thomaswuerfl@gmx.de>
To:        Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ftp-server

Am Dienstag, 23. April 2002 05:07  schrieb Steven Lake:
> Yes it is.  Read the man.  It explains how to.  It's usually done
> via the anonymous login.

If I had understood man ftpd, I wouldn't ask here.
But I managed it nevertheless. My next problem is, that the users root
is now his home dir. So far so good. But when I create a link form there=20
( /home/$user/elsewhere  -> /xyz/elsewhere ) to a diffrent dir, I can't c=
d to=20
it (with ftp). I get this:
=09550 cd: No such file or directory.

My question is know:
I don't want to have the user access to my root directory, but I want him=
be able to follow the links I created in his root dir. How do I manage?
Thanks in advance,

Tom