Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2012 08:35:11 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Paul A. Procacci <pprocacci@datapipe.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, fromme@secnetix.de, Oliver Fromme <olli@fromme.com>
Subject:   Re: Processes' FIBs

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2009-April/196532.htm=
>=20
> Not sure about ps/et al, but you can do it according to that post.  =
Nearly 2 years old now.
>=20

If you are thinking in terms of multiple forwarding information bases, =
yes
sysctl net.my_fibnum

/bz

> ~Paul
>=20
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 09:12:17PM +0100, Oliver Fromme wrote:
>> Hi,
>>=20
>> Is there a way to find out the default FIB number of a
>> process (from a shell script)? I've checked the
>> manpages of ps and procstat, but they don't mention
>> FIBs. I'm using stable/8, if that matters.
>>=20
>> Best regards
>> Oliver
>>=20
>> --
>=20
>=20
> This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If =
you are not the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and =
http://www.datapipe.com/about-us-legal-email-disclaimer.htm for further =
information on confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electronic =
communication. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by =
reply message and we will send the contents to you.