Date:      Sun, 20 Jan 2008 06:36:36 GMT
From:      "gs_stoller@juno.com" <gs_stoller@juno.com>
To:        aryeh.friedman@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sector editor

              In an email to mahdieh Saeed <mahdieh.saeed@yahoo.com>
mentioned a "raw sector editor" .I would like to get a raw sector editor=
 (both
source and compiled forms, as I don't have a reliable compiler) together=
 with
instructions for its use, hopefully one callable from a shell script.  I=
 would als
 like information about sector structures, e.g. plaiin sectore and direc=
tory sectore.
Also, someplace (on the disk there is a pointer to the head (or base, de=
pending
on how you look at it) of the file system.  Where is this?  How do slice=
s and
(UNIX) partitions fit in?  (I do know some of this information, but I wo=
uld like
to get a complete description.)

Click to recieve credit card help and get out of debt fast.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3m2DUmouazn9s7hnfRmeRP=
oXywl2B8BjdZkde2EthZwS9FT4/