Date:      Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:09:00 -0500
From:      "Ryan T. Dean" <rtdean@cytherianage.net>
To:        <petef@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, rtdean@cytherianage.net
Subject:   Re: ports/35406: New port submission

At 12:19 AM 26 03 02 -0800, petef@FreeBSD.org wrote:
>Synopsis: New port submission
>
>State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
>State-Changed-By: petef
>State-Changed-When: Tue Mar 26 00:19:10 PST 2002
>State-Changed-Why:
>This port seems to need Unicode::Map, but that's not in ports right now.  Do
>you have a port for that?
>
>http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=35406

Yes, I do.  Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.  I've submitted
the port for Unicode::Map to gnats; its ID is ports/36931.   I also sent a
follow up to this PR (ports/35406) with a small patch adding the
Unicode::Map port as a requirement.  I havn't seen it show up in gnats yet,
but it was sent.  I'm sorry I overlooked this.

                         -Ryan T. Dean