Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 16:08:27 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   UltraStor 24F

I have an UltraStor 14FB and a couple of 34Fs to do testing of the
UltraStor CAM driver.  However, I don't have a 24F, nor a 14F to do
the testing.  Does anybody have one of these that they can spare?

Also, does anybody have the docs for programming the hardware?  I
can't seem to find any on the web.  I've looked at the unofficial
ultrastor site, but have not been able to get mail returned from
addresses listed there.

My current plan of attack for this driver is to use the FreeBSD,
OpenBSD, NetBSD and Linux drivers as a "hardware reference manual" but
the real thing would help a lot more...

Ideas?

Warner