Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:11:55 -0400
From:      Thomas Merritt Draney <tdraney@vt.edu>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ghostscript-gnu-7.05_3

There seems to be some problems with cups and ghostscript.  I install
cups but then I am having to link lp, lpr, etc into /usr/bin.  Also it
seems to be looking for ghostscript for /usr/local/lib/ghostscript and
nothing is there.  Plus pdf files will not print when they used to in
the previous version of cups.  Since it seems to be a problem of the
interaction between ports I am emailing here.  Hope this helps.  Thanks.