Date:      Thu, 09 Apr 1998 09:15:24 -0700
From:      Kedar Rajadnya <kedar@asacomputers.com>
To:        Stefan Lindgren <stefan@teledigit.se>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dual PP MB of choice?

        Hello,

        We have used the Supermicro DNF with 1GB of RAM on numerous
occasions.  It has quite happily chugged along.  Cons: No SCSI
on-board(would you rather not have a seperate card, though?), and it is a
FULL AT board which requires at least a full tower.
        The Intel AP450GX server solution is another option if you can spend
a little more and need more than 2 Pentium-PRO CPU's(it can take anything
from 1-4, of course).  It can go upto 4GB of RAM.  It also has a rackmount
cousin.

Regards,
Kedar.