Date:      Sat, 1 Dec 2001 10:12:27 -0500
From:      "Dragon Fire" <dragonfire820@mediaone.net>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PCI device file. /dev/xxxx

Hi Folks,

A simple question.

I have created a PCI device driver but I have a problem. The core code was
developed using the current make_device_driver.sh then modified to fill in
the details of the device.

The problem is the make_dev call in attach is succeeding but not making the
device node in /dev. If I make the device node manually everything works
fine. Am I misundertstanding the purpose of make_dev or have I implmented
something incorrectly.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,