Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 2008 18:31:34 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        stevefranks@ieee.org
Cc:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ucom panic

In message: <539c60b90810291648l7567b974h8e0999a66971495b@mail.gmail.com>
            "Steve Franks" <stevefranks@ieee.org> writes:
: Perhaps someone can make sense of my backtrace, this is a ucom causes
: a panic, but only when I open it from one specific program.  If I talk
: to the ucom with minicom, no issues.  That aside, a panic when talking
: to any serial port with any program would be considered a bug, right?

Is there any way you could boot a -current kernel?  I think this is a
bug I fixed in -current, but maybe didn't back merge to 7...

Warner