Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:43:31 -0500
From:      "Dr. Richard E. Hawkins" <hawk@slytherin.ds.psu.edu>
To:        andreas@klemm.gtn.com, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   lyx builds by editing to 1.3.4

The lyx port is marked as obsolete and unbuildable.

By changing the version to 1.3.4 (the latest), I was able to
successfully build and install under current last week with

make WITH_ASPELL=yes WITH_QT=yes NOCHECKSUM=yes

make package, however, seems to fail for missing files.

Building on an up to date stable also failed.

In any event, the port needn't be deleted.

hawk

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  111 Hiller (814) 375-4846      \ /   against HTML mail