Date:      Wed, 8 Jul 1998 16:14:09 -0400
From:      Kevin <kjwooten@mindspring.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ircII problems

Hello,

I am running freebsd 2.2.6, and whenever I try to run ircII I get the
error "***USER not enough parameters".  I've puzzled over why this
may occur.  I've tried recompiling, using the ported ircIIs, setting
different variables.  I don't use any scripts and don't have an .ircrc
file.  Any help as to why this may be happening and how I could fix it
would be vastly appreciated!

Best regards,
 Kevin