Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:43:38 -0200
From:      Marcus =?iso-8859-1?Q?Vin=EDcius?= Midena Ramos <marcus@ansp.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Technical support for network driver

Hello,

I am using FreeBSD to develop an application to measure the performance
of high-speed networks conforming to IETF's IPPM specs.

I have difficulties, however, in understanding and making changes to
"if_fxp.c", the source code of the Intel EtherExpress Fast Ethernet
Driver.

Where can I get adequate help, like design documentation etc ? My main
objective is to be able to associate GPS timestamps to the data packets
right before they are sent on the wire and right after they are received
from the wire.

Thank you in advance,
Marcus Vinícius M. Ramos
Fapesp - BRAZIL