Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:47:34 -0800
From:      Eric Buchanan <groundedforlife@verizon.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   base ftp question for 6.1-Release

Hello All,

I downloaded the packages for the upcoming 6.2-Release about a week ago but=
=20
realized I didn't get all of them at the time, because they weren't all in=
=20
there yet. Is there any way to use the base ftp to download=20
(non-interactively) the rest? I know how to have ftp go to the ftp site and=
=20
exact directory, but how do I use it to download just the files that were=20
missing? I don't want to waste the mirror's bandwidth by having to get the=
=20
whole 15 GB again. I think I'm missing maybe 100 MB of packages. I tried=20
google =A0this but didn't find the answer there. I'm=20
using 6.1-Release.

TIA,
Eric Buchanan