Date:      Thu, 8 Sep 2022 08:46:40 +0200
From:      Stefan Esser <se@FreeBSD.org>
To:        FreeBSD ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fwd: Move of WWW to Makefiles is rejected by the repository

FYI - below is the error message caused by the initial attempt
to commit the WWW changes to the port Makefiles.

When I tried to exclude the devel/py3c/Makefile from the commit,
the git command suggested "git rm --chached" to keep the file,
but I had thought that this command just removed it from the
staging area, not that it would remove it from the repository.

Reagrds, STefan