Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:59:57 -0700
From:      "Marcel R. Wingate" <MWingate@cbm-wa.com>
To:        'P Lynch' <lynch@rush.net>, "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Citrix ICA

So you add an entry for FreeBSD, with the same data as the Linux? (or do you
have to change the values from 'linux' to freebsd?)  Here is what my entry
for the setupwfc script show:

FreeBSD)
	PLATFORM=linux
	DISP_PLATFORM="Linux"
	;;

when I try to run it I get the following error (in groups of 5):

ELF interpreter /compat/linux/lib/ld-linux.so.1 not found
Abort trap

BTW: I am running 2.2.6-Release

	Thank you,
	Marcel R. Wingate