Date:      Thu, 05 Jan 2012 09:31:25 -1000
From:      Al Plant <noc@hdk5.net>
To:        Drew Tomlinson <drew@mykitchentable.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, R Skinner <rocky@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
Subject:   Re: FBSD-9.0-RC3 Disk 1 ISO Bootable?

> Drew

I accessed the sshd from the new install screen as an option when I
loaded it on the test box. I had to set up the lan manually to first get
it up. Then you should be able to use ssh.

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
   + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD  7.2 - 8.0 - 9* +
   < email: noc@hdk5.net >