Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:54:31 -0500 (CDT)
From:      okwill@intertravel.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   error message

Greetings,
I have recently loaded FreeBSD on a pc and have had not too many problems with it so far.
However, this certain message keeps popping up alot and I can't figure it out. Here's what it says:
Aug 14 09:45:59 mail inetd[3948]: login_getclass: unknown class 'root'
Naturally, the date and time change with every message.  Also, the number after inetd changes too.
This message pops up at will, but it also pops up when I su to root.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Kelly Williams
okwill@intertravel.com
okwill@rocketmail.com