Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:56:57 -0400
From:      Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netware Client for Freebsd?

At 09:49 AM 4/29/99 -0500, Dan Nelson wrote:
>In the last episode (Apr 29), Dennis said:
>>
>> Is there a netware client available from Freebsd, free or commercial?
>
>www.netcon.com sells Netware client and server software for BSD, and
>Boris Popov is working on a free client.  There is a free server
>(bindery only) in ports/net/mars_nwe.  I've played with Boris's client
>and it works.  Haven't tried mars_nwe.

Does FreeBSD IPX support 802.3 frames and  will Boris's client run on a
2.2.8 machine? Unfortunately netcon's stuff isnt compatible with our bridge
or bandwidth manager without some hacking.

Dennis
Emerging Technologies, Inc.

http://www.etinc.com
ISA and PCI T1/T3/V35/HSSI Cards for FreeBSD and LINUX
HSSI/T3 UNIX-based Routers
Bandwidth Manager

http://www.etinc.com/bwmgr.htm