Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 1995 17:31:15 -48000
From:      Duane Ellison <duane@dtq.ptw.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/net/lynx question

Hello there,

I seem to have a problem trying to build this port so maybe someone can
help me.  I grabbed /pub/FreeBSD/ports-2.0/net/lynx/Makefile then ran
make, my system grabbed the *tar.z file (which too a long while, slow
link) and it tried to compile it and crashed a horrible death.  I am not
sure if I missed something or maybe I did it wrong.  Any ideas would be
greatly apprecaited.  I was able to successfully make elm doing the same
thing...  Well maybe on Lynx I didn't get all the other directors?  I
would just like to find out the correct way of making that (or a place to
get a precompiled binary) so I don't waste the time ftping it again.  Thanks.

Oh, I think how to do this would be a great addition to the FAQ, cuz
I just stumbled onto this...  Thanks...

Duane...