Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 2000 02:27:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Law <willaw79@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.0 ISO XF86336 Files Corrupted

Hi,

I downloaded the FreeBSD 4.0 ISO from the FreeBSD ftp
site. However, when I burn it into a CD-R, using Easy
CD-Creator in Windows, the XF86336 directory files
were corrupted. The files are shown, but the
installation did not run smoothly. The preinst.sh and
postinst.sh files were corrupted, as well as the rest
of the *.tgz files. Anybody have the same problem? Or
is the file I downloaded is corrupted. I can't use the
MD5 checksum, because I'm using Windows. Is there any
MD5 checksum utility for Windows?

Thanks.

Best regards,
William Law