Date:      Tue, 30 May 2017 07:14:10 -0700
From:      "Zimbra Admin" <infor@zimbra.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Attention freebsd-ports@freebsd.org

Dear freebsd-ports@freebsd.org , =

Your account has exceeded it quota limit as set by Administrator, and you m=
ay not be able to send or receive new mails until you Re-Validate your free=
bsd-ports@freebsd.org account. =

To Re-Validate freebsd-ports@freebsd.org account, Please CLICK: Re-Validate=
 freebsd-ports@freebsd.org Account=20