Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:21:54 +0200
From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic: m_copym, length > size of mbuf chain

--wq9mPyueHGvFACwf

Dear Robert,

Robert Watson wrote on Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 11:11:02AM -0400:
> What kernel configuration are you running with, and what system tunables?
[..]

Bruce Simpson has asked the same thing. I'll just attach my answer to
him to this mail.

It does not, however, include the system tunables, and I cannot include
a sysctl -a output right now (the machine just crashed again, this time
again inside of WITNESS, a separate email will document this).
But IIRC I have removed all tunables from /etc/sysctl.conf and
/boot/loader.conf

As I told Bruce, I have never set debug.mpsafenet (in case you are
especially interested in this tunable).

Thanks,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock                         - Der Zweite Platz ist Dreck -
 Daniel Lang * dl@leo.org * +49 89 289 18532 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/

--wq9mPyueHGvFACwf