Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:05:07 -0700
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@daemonnews.org>
To:        Peter Kieser <pfak@telus.net>
Cc:        Willie Viljoen <will@unfoldings.net>, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.0 PR is not very good...

On Saturday, January 25, 2003, at 01:25 PM, Peter Kieser wrote:

> I actually wanna buy it in the store. Not online.

BSDMall.com and FreeBSDMall.com both manufacture a retail boxed edition
that is slowly appearing in stores.  Both versions are easy for retail
stores to get a hold of.  However, It takes customers requesting it for
most stores to pick it up.

Both BSDMall and FreeBSD have people dedicated to trying to get BSD
products into retail stores.  We are having some success, but can only
work so fast with our limited resources.

If any of you can help us get the product into a retail store, please
let us know.

-Chris