Date:      Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:37:23 -0400
From:      Dragoncrest <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem with Xfree86 resolution

	Not sure if this is something I did, or it's a limit of the driver or the
card.  But I have a Nvidia FX 5200 I'm running and I tried bumping it to
1400x1050 resolution with no luck.  Same with 1600x1200.  It seems stuck at
1280x1024 resolution and I can't get it to go any higher.  Do I need to
bump my monitor refresh or sync or anything like that?  I'm kinda stumped
on this.  Any pointers would be welcome.  Thanks.