Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 18:08:54 +0300
From:      Alexander Litvin <archer@lucky.net>
To:        gibbs@plutotech.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 980513 CAM snapshot available

In article <199805142008.OAA17031@pluto.plutotech.com> you wrote:
> ------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

> To: scsi@FreeBSD.org
> Subject: 980513 CAM snapshot available.
> Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 14:04:14 -0600
> From: "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>

> The snapshot is available from:
> 	ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/cam
> or
> 	ftp://ftp.kdm.org/pub/FreeBSD/cam

> Please read the README before attempting to install.

> The device statistics portion of the 2.2-stable snapshot has not been
> thoroughly tested yet, so I would appreciate feedback on iostat/systat/
> vmstat functionality under 2.2.

> Changes for the 980513 Snapshot:
>
>         - Added support for -stable, funded by the HotMail folks.

Sorry for bothering you, but during attempt to make a CAM kernel on
STABLE I got (when doing 'make depend' in /sys/compile/${MYKERNEL}):

cc: ../../pci/ahc_pci.c: No such file or directory

There isn't really /usr/src/sys/pci/ahc_pci.c neither in STABLE nor in
CAM patch for stable, though it is mentioned in /usr/src/sys/conf/files
(added there by CAM patch).

> - --
> Justin

Alexander Litvin

---
If today is the first day of the rest of your life, what the hell was
yesterday?