Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:52:39 -0600
From:      John Nielsen <john@jnielsen.net>
To:        Sven Hazejager <sven@hazejager.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "Best" wireless MiniPCI card?

I have a couple ALIX AP's here as well. I've been very happy with the =
Wistron DNMA92 (AR9220) cards that I ordered from pcengines along with =
the boards:

http://pcengines.ch/dnma92.htm

I'm running -CURRENT to keep up with Adrian's improvements but IIRC the =
card should be recognized in 9.1 / 9-STABLE.

JN

On Aug 25, 2012, at 5:19 AM, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org> wrote:

> AR5416 is fine; the basic work arounds are in place.
>=20
> I suggest the AR9160.
>=20
> On 24 August 2012 23:12, Sven Hazejager <sven@hazejager.nl> wrote:
>> I am looking to upgrade my ALIX based router/AP with a stable MiniPCI
>> 802.11n card that works "best". According to
>> http://wiki.freebsd.org/dev/ath_hal%284%29/HardwareSupport, the =
AR9227