Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:42:18 -0700
From:      "Preston Crawford" <me@prestoncrawford.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: Obtaining the full 4 CDs?

The thing is=2E=2E=2E my understanding (due to something someone else told me) was that the 4 CD set included a great deal of the source for the ports=2E This is a big draw to me as I was told I could just install all 4 CDs, then whenever a port changed I would just get the changed files via CVS, instead of the whole thing=2E This would be nice since I'm on a modem=2E Is there somewhere to download the other CDs in ISO format until I can buy them? I have access to broadband, just not at home=
=2E

Preston