Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:20:56 -0800
From:      Nocturne <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        Brian Adkins <brian@lojic.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Logo merchandise

Brian Adkins wrote:

> >> Gee, I haven't noticed any problem with my mail software. Can you name
> >> *one* thing you can do with your mail software that I can't do?
> >
> >You are running Eudora Pro, not a Microsoft program (e.g. Outlook).
>
> Terry, you certainly have a flare for the obvious.

That aside, the key feature of Outlook is the remarkable ability to
both piss people off with HTML e-mails while being infected with
prank-viruses like Melissa and Happy99.  Those Micro$oft folk are
geniuses, aren't they?

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net           /\  / __         Our lies are merely the
gryph@mindless.com           /  \/OC/URNE       truth of another world