Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 1997 17:24:45 +0000
From:      "Cydny Fire Eisner" <cbeisner@sirius.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        smp@csn.net (Steve Passe), multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New Gif for Bt848

Hi Amancio,

I've just been advised  that we shouldn't use the Elvis image in the
gif on the header.

I've created a revised gif file & am attaching it & the new
Bt848.html page.

I apologize for this & hope this isn't a problem.

The new image has movie projector at the end of a circuit diagram.
If you like it, you could use the same motif for the sound driver web
pages.  We could just swap out the projector for a record player or
musical notes.

I'm going to use that image on all of the video card pages that are
linked to Bt848.html as well.

You can take a look at the new graphic at:

http://www.sirius.com/~cbeisner/freebsd/Bt848.html

I'll zip up all of the pages tonight & send it to you tonight.

Again, I apologize for any delay or confusion.

Regards,
Cydny

Cydny Fire Eisner                       cbeisner@sirius.com

Database & Web Development