Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:31:01 -0700
From:      Woody Carey <carey@roguewave.com>
To:        "'Paul T. Root'" <proot@iaces.com>
Cc:        ptacek@mcn.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Portland, FreeBSD, and DSL

I am a bit south of Portland, and have DSL service through USWest.  I am
moving
from their home service to their office service, to get static ip's.
With the office service you get a block of 5 static ips, currently.  I
will end up paying
~91 for this service.  That includes ISP (them).  Currently the services
are
home service == dhcp + dynamic ip addrs only
office service == 5+ static ip's.
They needed my phone number to test the line.