Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2020 18:21:43 +0200
From:      freneza <frenezahomo@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cjdns

I am replying to myself..

I have fixed this problem by adding a stating route. Turns out cjdns
FreeBSD doesn't add a proper route when being run from FreeBSD. In
addition you had to statically select the interface name or else it will
just increment whenever you restart cjdns (tun0, tun1, tun2, etc..).

If anyone ever faces this problem and this to your `/etc/rc.conf`:

```

ipv6_static_routes="cjdns"

ipv6_route_cjdns="-net fc00::/7 fc4d:b57e:887e:5f2a:33e7:a215:2399:ea72"

cjdns_enable="YES"

```

and add this to the `interface` section of `router` at the end of the line:
```
"tunDevice": "tun0"
```

It should like this in the end:
```
         "interface": {
             // The type of interface (only TUNInterface is supported
for now)
             "type": "TUNInterface",
             // The type of tunfd (only "android" for now)
             // If "android" here, the tunDevice should be used as the
pipe path
             // to transfer the tun file description.
             // "tunfd" : "android"

             // The name of a persistent TUN device to use.
             // This for starting cjdroute as its own user.
             // *MOST USERS DON'T NEED THIS*
             "tunDevice": "tun0"
         },
```

and then restart your FreeBSD machine and cjdns should work !