Date:      Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:34:23 +0800
From:      "kiew yuen kit" <yuenkit@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   samba 3 and openldap23-server not working

I have updates my cvsup and when i install my samba3 with openldap23-server=
,
i get error that show something like the ldap-2.3 library are mssing and my
openldap23-server and openldap23-client are installed before i install my
samba3 package through the ports. i even try remove the openldap and
reinstall the samba3 so that it will fetch the openldap23-server and
openldap23-client and installed up. But still the same i having the same
error message complain on the missing ldap-2.3 library