Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:05:44 -0400
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sony laptop repair ?

Sorry for the somewhat offtopic post, but I know some people here have
had a Sony laptop sent off for repair.

I've just managed to crack the screen on mine :/  and am wondering how
long it took to get other people's laptops repaired and if anyone has
had the LCD replaced and if so, how much it cost ?

On top of the cost for sending it off and having it looked at and a
repair estimate I really don't want to find out it would be cheaper to
buy a new one _after_ paying that cost too :/

*sigh*

Thanks,
Peter.

--