Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:13:12 -0700
From:      Tyler Gee <geekout@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd <freebsd@ns4.nukezone.com>
Cc:        free bsd <freemybsd@hotmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Enabling 2nd NIC for router function on FreeBSD

I was going to ask if you have verified that the NIC does in fact work.

In moving slots, try moving the working NIC to the slot that had the
not-working NIC.  If the card is supported (and it obviously is since
you are using one already) my feeling would be that it is either a bad
NIC or a bad slot.

-wtgee