Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:50:22 +0200
From:      "Ronen Shor" <jackryan@netvision.net.il>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   a problem installing FreeBSD 2.2.5

Dear Sir/Madam

When I tried to install FreeBSD (after the kernel configuration) I got a
message:
sio0 not found at 0x3f8
this message occured even when I tried entering the flag 0x80.

Afterwhich I couldn't select where my mouse is.
I have a simple logitech mouse which works well under both windows and linux
and is located on com1/cua0.

Can you please help?

                                                                    Thanks
                                                                    Ronen